Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Coming Up "Dry"

Writing this blog, I'm able to expound upon all of the things that I have a great interest in. Most of the time, it doesn't take much to find content to cover since I'm constantly scouring websites for the latest movie, TV and comic book news - you know, fanboy stuff. This week, I was pleasantly surprised to find the movie trailer below in an unlikely spot - my alma mater's alumni Facebook page.

What's that you say? I'm shamelessly promoting a fellow New Paltz grad's work? Yes. Yes I am. The beauty of it is that this flick is right in this blog's wheelhouse as well.

Starring James C. Burns, best known to us as Frank Woods in "Call of Duty: Black Ops" and Agent Mark Conrad in the academy award-winning, smash-hit "Dinocroc vs. Supergator," "Dry" is a post-apocalyptic western in which "Water is Power." There's no info as to when or where it will screen, but keep it on your radar. It definitely looks like it'll be worth a watch - even if you aren't a New Paltz graduate.

No comments:

Post a Comment