Monday, August 29, 2011

Catch Up

I was feeling under the weather the latter part of last week and my normally consistent blogging habits suffered right along with me. So, to get all caught up, I'm "borrowing" a format used on one of my favorite blogs, Pop Candy. Here's a quick rundown of everything that I should have been blogging about all last week and this past weekend. Tomorrow, I'll be back on the horse! Honest.

  • The Captain America 2 screenwriter wants M.O.D.O.K. to be the villain in the sequel. Baaaaaad idea.
  • Former DC writer, Brian Wood, will be coming back to Marvel to pen what looks like a Wolverine tale. OK, that's kinda cool. 
  • I'm finishing up the amazing "Fun & Games" by Duane Swierczynski and now I'm eagerly awaiting "Hell & Gone." It's a total freefall of all-out action and laughs. Highly recommended! 
    • I don't know enough about it to truly comment, but I've heard tremendous things about "The Hunger Games" YA book series. I just might give it a chance. Here's the first look at the movie: 
    • Guillermo Del Toro has decided to scare the bejeezus outta me with this trailer for "Don't Be Afraid of the Dark." The movie is playing is theaters, but you can also catch the last scene of the trailer playing over and over again in your mind when the lights around you so much as dim. Thanks, Guillermo. 
        • This Ghost Rider trailer sucks and I hate it, but you know...Ghost Rider sucks and I hate him.
        • Community's coming back with the excellent John Goodman:
        • Finally, it looks like "Flashpoint" #5 gives us some explanation as to why the new 52 is coming into existence. You know, in a convoluted, Superboy punch kinda way.

        So there you have it! All caught up. I know, I know ... you forgot everything I said before "rectum."

          No comments:

          Post a Comment