Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Star Wars Deleted Scenes

When the first DVDs came out, I recall rushing to watch the bonus features. These days, I’m lucky if I ever get around to watching them – especially the deleted scenes. If the director saw fit to remove them from the film, then there was probably good reason. Of course, the exception to this is the class of films that I watched so many times as a kid that they are practically in my DNA. Deleted scenes from those kinds of movies absolutely must be seen. Of course, because of this, now I can’t un-see the octopus scene from Goonies, so there’s that.

Here’s a sneak peek of the deleted scenes we’re getting on the blu-ray release of Star Wars this Fall. My guess is that “Wampa in the Rebel Base” scene > “Data Feeds the Octopus a Radio” scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment