Monday, September 19, 2011

"Rock 'Em Sock 'Em..." ...er, I mean... "Real Steel"


At the risk of losing credibility as a movie-critic-like-person, I really want to see "Real Steel." In addition to the big, loud, punching robots, it looks like they have Hugh Jackman's character fleshed out enough to keep me interested and Kate Austen's in it. It's truly amazing that given the inevitable success of "Battleship" (har har) that Mattel didn't slap the "Rock 'Em Sock 'Em Robots" title on this bad boy.

Just give me a 2-D, HD theater with the sound cranked up and I'll gladly be handing over my twelve bucks. I mean, c'mon! It's robots punching each other for God's sake! If that doesn't appeal to you, I'm pretty sure "The Help" is still ruining male movie-going experiences at a theater near you.



"Real Steel" premieres at your local movie house on Friday, Oct. 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment